Wednesday, July 21, 2010

trying to corral my thoughts...

Where to begin...this summer has my brain swirling with thoughts, but I seem to be overcome with inertia to act upon them. I'm hoping this blog will help me sort things out and be more productive.

The issues I'm facing are:

Homeschooling...picking curriculum, planning great books club, how to set up our homeschool days in the fall...

WW...been doing this for 6 mos. and lost 10 pounds. VERRRRRY slow. Wondering why I can't just follow the plan...when I do I lose at least a pound a week! What is stopping me from moving forward?

Trip to NM - very excited to go with Mom, but totally slacking in booking tickets. Don't know why?

Getting a therapist for Charlie...I keep putting this aside when it really needs to be done. Have mixed feelings about what they will determine as best course of action, but really owe it to Charlie to help him find ways/strategies to deal w/his frustration/anger level. Also wondering more and more if he is slightly depressed.
Not sure how big Charlie will react to outcome of therapy if medication is indicated.

Painting playroom and turning into den. So not motivated to do it, but yet want it done!

I think these are the main things. So now, how to approach each one??

No comments:

Post a Comment